Vedic Astro has been strongly related to a variety of magazines, newspapers, tv channels and posting houses all over the world. He has also seemed on NBC and ABC TV channels in Columbus, New York, Ohio and was featured on the BBC, in Hard Talk India. Moreover, Vedic Astro perspective and precise forecasts have gained him a place in the popular collection of best-selling Indian writers.
Culture shock is defined as the feeling of disorientation experienced by someone when they are suddenly subjected to an unfamiliar culture, way of life, or set of attitudes. 1.Food portions in America – I knew food portions in the USA were vast long before I visited (stereotypes sometimes bear true) but I wasn’t expecting regular portions the size of my head. It did, however, serve me well in Hawaii when I could get 3-4 meals out of one order. 2.Cosmetic enhancements in Colombia – breast implants I’m familiar with (not personally, mind you) but bottom implants? I was told that implants were a common gift for a girl’s 15th birthday in Colombia. 3.Use of the ‘c ’ word as punctuation in Australia. It’s a word that can start a fight in England so it’s used sparingly. Not in Australia where it’s thrown into conversations as a noun, an adjective, a verb and, failing that, a full stop. 4.Dogs for food in Cambodia – I couldn’t understand why a homeless man in Cam...
Comments
Post a Comment